2017 Kia Sportage for Sale in Rockford, IL
The Finely-Crafted and Highly-Capable Compact Crossover
Attracting eyes at every corner and stoplight is the all-new Kia Sportage, the compact crossover that doesn’t fall short in offering all of the amenities you look for most in a vehicle. On top of an accommodating interior, you’ll also notice that the Sportage provides an array of versatile and high-tech capabilities. Come on down to Rock River Block, where you can take a test drive in the incomparable 2017 Kia Sportage for sale in Rockford, IL.
The 2017 edition of the Sportage is sporty, bold, and unforgettable. Smooth curves and sleek lines wrap around the body, while the striking front grille effortlessly makes a statement. A full-chrome window surround, prominent wheel arches, and a coupe-like roof are just a few of the features that make this crossover a standout. It’s not all just good looks for the Sportage, though, as it offers available roof rails, projector beam headlights, and a locking fuel-filler door. When the winter months arrive, you’ll have peace of mind with the heated side mirrors, available LED fog lights, and the windshield de-icer, which helps prevent the wipers from icing together.
Idling beneath the hood of this compact crossover awaits the availability of two engines. Standard in the LX and EX trims is the 2.4L 16-valve I4 powerhouse, which renders 181 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque, as well as an impressive 23/30/26 MPG city/hwy/combined1. Taking it to the next level is the 2.0L I4 Turbocharged engine found in the SX turbo trim, which puts 240 horsepower and 237 lb.-ft. of torque at the disposal of your right foot. Not to mention, it also boasts a 21/26/23 MPG city/hwy/combined1 fuel rating. Providing you with the utmost traction and handling when you need it most is the available Dynamax full-time AWD system. By utilizing electronic sensors to monitor road conditions, it distributes power to the appropriate wheels to enhance stability, so taking on a snow-coated I-39 is an easy feat.
The technology found in the 2017 Kia Sportage for sale in Rockford, IL, as at an all-time high. From entertainment, to convenience, the Sportage caters to all of your wants and needs. The standard Remote Keyless Entry lets you open and lock the Sportage by pressing a button on the key fob, while the available push-button start awakens and cuts the engine in one swift motion. Maintaining both hands on the wheel and eyes on the road while talking to your friends is easily achieved, thanks to standard Bluetooth®2 wireless connectivity. Optional on all models of the Kia Sportage is the UVO eServices system3, which features a 7-inch color touchscreen, navigation, and smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay™4 and Android Auto™5.
Standard seating for five and a 30.7 cubic ft. of cargo capacity6 in the back make those summer days on Rock River a little more fun with everyone and everything you need in tow. When you’re out for a walk in Blackhawk Springs Forest Preserve, feel free to leave your valuables behind in the under-rear-cargo-floor storage compartment, which will keep them safe and out of sight. For some passenger and cargo versatility at the same time, the rear seat boasts a 60/40 split-folding feature, which helps accommodate all of your varying needs. However, with it folded flat, you’ll have a massive 60.1 cubic ft. of total room6 for you to take advantage of.
Discover what else the 2017 Kia Sportage for sale in Rockford, IL, has in store when you take it out for a spin here at your local Kia dealer, Rock River Block. Give us a call at (866) 537-4034 for more information, or visit us at 224 North Alpine Road in Rockford, IL.
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
2. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information.
3. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
4. Apple and CarPlay™ are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
5. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
6. All cargo should be evenly distributed and properly secured, and never piled higher than the seatback. Images shown for illustration purposes only