2016 Kia Optima Trim Comparison in Rockford, IL
A Midsize Sedan That Defies Expectations
With dozens of midsize sedans to choose from, it was still easy for you to gravitate towards the 2016 Optima. Its sleek look and cool technology make it a winner – but which trim level is best for you? Rock River Block is here to help with our 2016 Kia Optima trim comparison in Rockford, IL. We’re going to go through which trim level gets which engine and what technology belongs where, so let’s get started!
Kia Optima LX
When it comes to standard features, the LX really does have you covered. Rolling on 16-inch alloy wheels while sitting on a 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat will leave you feeling pampered. The 5-inch central display boasts a 6-speaker sound system for the CD player and Bluetooth®1, and it also projects the Rear-Camera Display2. It’s got everything you need.
Motivated by a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 185 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, you won’t be left wanting for power. Fuel efficiency clocks in at 24/35/28 MPG city/hwy/combined3.
Kia Optima EX
Powered by the same engine as the LX, this part of the 2016 Kia Optima trim comparison in Rockford, IL, adds several convenience features that your passengers are sure to find appealing. The laminated front door windows will help keep extraneous highway drone outside of the cabin and the dual-zone climate control will allow everyone to be at their ideal temperature. It comes with an updated telematics system, too, UVO eServices4, that prominently features an 8-inch touchscreen with voice-command navigation4. Top it off with the leather upholstery and heated steering wheel, and riding around on those 17-inch wheels will be a dream.
Kia Optima SX
Looking to up the ante? You’ve got to use a bigger engine. This Kia Optima trim level is highly motivated by a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that churns out 245 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque – enough to get your heart racing. That, coupled with the sport-tuned suspension and the dual exhaust tips, are certain to impress. Inside the cabin, you’ll find ambient lighting and rear side window shades.
Kia Optima SXL
Everything comes standard on this trim, including optional packages from previous trims, which add features like a 10-speaker Harmon Kardon® QuantumLogicTM5 Surround Sound Audio System, Advanced Smart Cruise Control2, and a Forward Collision System2. It also has exterior chrome accents and premium leather upholstery, for the ultimate in supple comfort.
When it comes to this 2016 Kia Optima trim comparison in Rockford, IL, there’s so much more to love than even what’s listed. Head into Rock River Block to get up close and personal to this excellent midsize sedan and experience all of the convenient features for yourself today!
1. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
2. These features are not substitutes for safe driving and may not detect all objects surrounding vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
3. Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
4. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information. App uses your smartphone data service. Normal cellular service rates will apply. Internet hotspot connection can be made to your personal wireless Internet at home or to a smartphone device with Internet service plan (normal cellular service rates may apply).
5. Harman Kardon is a registered trademark and QuantumLogic is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.